MSBSHSE Recruitment 2019 | 266 Junior Clerk Vacancy
MSBSHSE Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has opened a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk posts on 12 September 2019. Apply online link for these posts is available on its official website. Interested candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the posts of Junior Clerk can apply online through online mode before the last date. The final date to apply for MSBSHSE Recruitment 2019 is 06 October 2019.
About MSBSHSE vacancy 2019-20
- Starting Date for MSBSHSE Application Form: 12 September 2019
- Ending Date for MSBSHSE Application Form: 06 October 2019
- Ending Date to payment of application of fee: 06 October 2019
Available Vacancies For MSBSHSE Recruitment
Name of the Department/Board: Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Total Vacancies: 266 Posts
- Name of Vacancy: Junior Clerk
- Refer to the official MSBSHSE website for more details.
Eligibility Criteria For MSBSHSE Recruitment
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination from a recognized university/institute in India.
Age Limits –
- Candidates Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per the MSBSHSE official norms.
- Rs 19900 – 63200
Structure of Application Fee
- For SC and ST Applicants: Rs. 350/-
- For All Other Applicants: Rs. 550/-
- Mode: Online
MSBSHSE Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The MSBSHSE will choose the applicants will be based on two phases which are as follows.
- Phase -1 Written Exam
- Phase -2 Doc. verification
How To apply for MSBSHSE Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
All eligible candidates for these posts can apply online through the official website i.e. https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in from 12 September 2019 to 06 October 2019.
Some Effective and useful Links: