SECR Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online For 313 *Apprentice vacancies @secr.indianrailways.gov.in
SECR (South East Central Railway ) has opened SECR Apprentice recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment of 313 posts. Candidates who are like to apply and career in South East Central Railway please read this notification of SECR Recruitment 2018 and apply. On this page all information about SECR Recruitment 2018
like age limit ,qualification and how to apply etc. give blow for you.
About SECR Apprentice vacancy 2018
Total number of posts : 313 Posts
Name of Post: SECR Apprentice
Job Location: Maharashtra
Age Limit for SECR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates age should Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years as on 16-08-2018. Age relaxation will be done according to govt rules.
Educational Qualification SECR Recruitment 2018:
For apply Candidates should have passed Class X examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training I State Council for Vocational Training.
Selection Process for SECR Apprentice vacancy 2018: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Application Fee SECR Apprentice vacancy 2018:
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidates: 00/-
Pay the Examination Fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Apply Process for SECR Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates should have a valid email, scanned the photo and signature copies while applying
- Candidates log on to http://126.96.36.199:8080/ACTNGP_2018/.
- Read the information carefully.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 25-08-2018
- Last Date for Online Application: 15-09-2018