TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2021 | *465 Posts for Lecturer
TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2021: Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) has opened notification for TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2021for the recruitment of Degree College Lecturer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and Apply Online. we given all information about TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2021like age limit , education qualification etc below .
About TREIRB Lecturer vacancy
Total Posts: 465 Posts
Post Name: Degree College Lecturer
Job type : govt job
Job location : Telangana
Pay Scale : ₹ 40,270- ₹ 93,780
TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Good academic record in Post Graduation in the relevant subject ( as given below ) with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O, A, B, C, D, E, and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test ( NET ) for lecturers conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State.
- If any candidate possesses Ph.D. or equivalent to the lecturers hosted by UGC / CSIR, the National Eligibility Test (NET) or PSC / University of the State has been exempted from passing the same examination recognized by UGC or SLET.
Subjects in PG / Graduation
- English: M.A. English or its equivalent Degree
- Telugu: M.A. Telugu or its equivalent Degree
- Maths: M.Sc., Mathematics or its equivalent Degree
- Physics: M.Sc Physics or its equivalent Degree
- Chemistry: M.Sc Chemistry or its equivalent Degree
- Statistics: M.Sc Statistics or its equivalent Degree
- Computer Science: M.Sc.Computer Science/ MCA or its equivalent Degree
- Botany: M.Sc., Botany or its equivalent Degree
- Zoology: M.Sc. Zoology or its equivalent Degree
- Micro-Biology: M.Sc. Micro-Biology or its equivalent Degree
- Electronics: M.Sc. Physics(with Electronics specialization) or its equivalent Degree
- History: M.A. History or its equivalent Degree
- Economics: M.A. Economics or its equivalent Degree
- Political Science: M.A. Political Science or its equivalent Degree
- Commerce: M.Com or its equivalent Degree
- Business Administration: MBA or its equivalent Degree
TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Candidates age should Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years. Age relaxation will be done according to govt rules.
TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
For Other: Rs. 1200/-
SC/ ST/ BC/ PH: Rs. 600/-
Candidates Should Have to Pay the Examination Fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to Apply TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018:
Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through TREI-RB website – http://ayushicomputers.org/- from 14-08-2018 to 13-09-2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- While applying online, applicants have scanned copies of photo and signature and a valid email id
- Candidates log on to https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/.
- Go to “What’s New” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information & Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you are a new user, click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Complete the registration and click on “Submit”
- After registration, login with registered number and password.
- Fill in all the details in the application and upload the photo, signature.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2018
Official website for TREIRB Lecturer Recruitment 2018 :